Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quilt Shop Open House


Quilt Shop Open House Saturday was open house at my local quilt shop, What's Your Stitch and Stuff. There were so many beautiful upcoming projects being presented. I chose this wool stitchery class. I am an avid crossstitcher and always have a "lap project". I have wanted to do a wool project, but was afraid to dive in. I actually have several kits. I am really looking forward to this - I just need someone to show me how and I know I'll be on a roll!

3 comments:

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Your project is very cheery with the flowers, enjoy the process. I love working with wool. Glad you find the help to get you started.
Carrie

andsewon said...

Wool is soft and fun. I use what I buy at thrifts then wash up to felt. Just do the button hole stitch, use DMC. Give a yell if ya need to.I am going up to Richmond this Sat for a Stitch'in...the other gals are cross stitchers but I will do my snowman wool runner...;-)
I also finish up for them some, as in ornies , etc. I have not been to Nacy's yet or the new one at Eagle Harbour yet ths year!
You going to Mid Atlantic in Feb/Mar???
I am going on the last day Sunday.
Hugs,
Lola, Isle of Wight

Karen said...

Did you get started on your wool project? I enjoying working with wool.