Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Loot




It is over and the tummy aches begin!! All that excitement and prep and it was really worth it!! The grandkids had such a fun time. And look at all that Candy! Yum! And I just signed up at WW again-I won't eat a bite!! Look at Capt. Morgan and the wench - DD2 and her boyfriend-they look sooo cute.
Gotta go cut 2 1/4" strips for a class Monday. Double wedding ring quilt. I'm doing it in 30's fabric. Now that looks scarier than any monster I saw last night!
Don't forget to set your clocks forward! Or is it backward? Oh nuts, I"ll have to check on that!! lol

2 comments:

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

That would Fall Back on the time, and good for you being so strong and not even tasting the candy...everyone looks like they had fun for the big event too...
A wedding ring in 30's I will look forward to seeing that as it comes along..

andsewon said...

Wow loads of yummy loot for sure!!!
Everyone looked great!!!
I HAD the real thing, 30's wedding ring quilt from my grandmother..say HAD as many moons ago a dog we had drug it off the bed and tore to shreds!!!!Only time in my life I really thought bad thoughts and deeds towards a pup!! Bill lived though and became a wonderful dog;-)
Hey visit my blog for a Giveaway!!!